Monday 27 February 2012

Felt Nuno workshop 19th Feb

Hi, I ran another felt nuno scarf workshop last sunday @unittwelve Tixall, went very well nearly a full house, 7 lovely ladies attended and made 7 lovely scarves unfortunately I only took a few photos before my camera memory was full. Here they are anyway.
Carolyns scarf still wet but the silk will be all floaty when dry.

This is a new design of mine, shown as an example, the circle of wool fibres will shrink and pull the silk rectangles into yummy crinkly shapes, I put wool circles on every rectangle, making a long skinny scarf.

Robbies scarf and rose brooch again wet but will look lovely and floaty when dry.

Susans double sided scarf made using viscouse fabric worked very well and gave a more substancial feel.
I am working on some samples of vessels to do another workshop in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment